
I was very surprised when Eli said he wanted to be a vampire!
I thought for sure he would choose a super hero or something
. He got to dress up for school and he told me that a couple of his
friends were vampires to!
Yep, I think they planned it. It was fun for them.


The night of Halloween we went and visited Grandma Garna
and on the way home Eli got the stomach flu.
He was such a trooper. He rested for a hour and
then he was ready to go! Blade and Shae came over
and they ran the streets! It reminded me
so much of when I was little. Tons of kids everywhere!
Such a fun night!

Eli showing off the goods! I thought for sure he would be up
all night with a sugar high! Actually, the mom was.
She might of had a few snickers from the bag.....
No comments:
Post a Comment