It seems like I don't have much to post but I feel likeI am just going going all of the time.
Guess I need to take more pictures! We finally moved to be closer to
work and school. Eli hasn't quite decided if he likes the new place.
I sure hope this little guy looks back at our moves and different
places we have lived as an adventure!
We moved to a much smaller place
but I am loving being so close to work and Eli's school.

Even though the snow hasn't melted yet, Eli was out in our new
back yard playing with his toys. He loves the new back yard. From our
back yard you can see into all the other neighbors backyards.
He yells at all the kids, 'Hi, new friend!" He cracks me up.

He spent a week with his dad this month and had so much fun.
They went to the barber and came home with their
heads shaved! He looks cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment