I've always wanted to take a carriage ride around temple square. It looks like you had fun! I love looking at the temple lights but haven't been for a couple of years because it's too COLD!!! Living in Sacramento has made me a whimp to cold weather.
Your blinkie at the top of your blog about being a nice, normal family made me laugh so hard!!! Eli is GORGEOUS!
A carriage ride is priceless... I have never done that with my kiddo's ( maybe next year?) I can't believe how grown-up Eli is... he is as cute as ever... Last time I saw him, I think he was my little Jorgen's age... slow down Mr. time!
2 comments:
I've always wanted to take a carriage ride around temple square. It looks like you had fun! I love looking at the temple lights but haven't been for a couple of years because it's too COLD!!! Living in Sacramento has made me a whimp to cold weather.
Your blinkie at the top of your blog about being a nice, normal family made me laugh so hard!!! Eli is GORGEOUS!
A carriage ride is priceless... I have never done that with my kiddo's ( maybe next year?) I can't believe how grown-up Eli is... he is as cute as ever... Last time I saw him, I think he was my little Jorgen's age... slow down Mr. time!
Post a Comment